Thanks Giving Announcement

Dear students, colleagues, and friends,

As we approach this 2023 holiday season, I wanted to take a moment to personally extend my warmest wishes to you, your families, and your loved ones. May these upcoming holidays bring you moments of joy, laughter, health, and restfulness.

I also wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude for all your incredible work and support toward our medical college’s continued progress throughout this past year. Your commitment, dedication and hard work have been instrumental to advance our missions in medical education, research, and healthcare. Also, I am most proud of our large portfolio of initiatives to improve the well-being and health of our students, faculty, and the communities we serve.

The achievement of full accreditation in February 2023 was a pivotal milestone establishing a solid foundation for our college and to continue with an upward trajectory with all we do. But, and let’s not forget, the Thanks Giving holiday is a welcome reminder of the critical need to take care of ourselves, be kind and take care of each other. This is the NSU MD way so we can excel, prosper, and make a difference in the world!

Your participation and involvement means a great deal to me personally and to our entire team. Thank you for being an integral part of our mission and enjoy the long holiday weekend!

Warm regards,

Johannes