ASQ 1510 Student Branch Vice Chair Visits ASQ World Conference 2022

Pictured Left: Kevin Abraham, Vice-President of NSU ASQ Student Group. Pictured Right: Steven Kramer, Ph.D., Chair of ASQ National Student Branch.

Anaheim, California – From May 15, 2022 to May 18, 2022, Vice-Chair of ASQ 1510’s Student Branch, Kevin Abraham, visited the ASQ’s World Conference on Quality and Improvement hosted in Anaheim, California.

From Kevin Abraham:

“As the vice chair for ASQ 1510’s student branch, I was given the opportunity to attend this year’s ASQ World Conference on Quality and Improvement. I listened to speakers discuss technology systems in emerging markets, the future of workplace culture, and innovation by merging science and art.  I attended workshops that ranged from implementing quality principles and techniques to the soft skills necessary in the field of quality. The biggest takeaway from the conference were all the people that I met.  Everyone was very personable and willing to share their experiences. I am glad that I was able to attend the conference and would try to attend it again.”

The ASQ Conference of Quality and Improvement is an annual event hosted both live and virtually. According to the ASQ, the conference “brings together more than 3,000 professional representing manufacturing, consulting, health care, government, education, aerospace, and more.” The annual event is a wonderful way for ASQ members, both new and old, to sharpen their skills, make connections, and celebrate the field of quality. Next year’s conference will be hosted in a location to be announced in May 2023.